Speaking at the Cornwall Business Fair Christmas Special all about UX (User Experience)
A huge thank you to the Cornwall Chamber of Commerce for reaching out to us to be a speaker. It was great fun putting together this video with a Christmas spin, sharing a few meaningful insights we believe any business can take away and use to help their business.
We combine both tech and User Experience (UX) to bring a whole new realm of value to businesses. There are so many tips and tricks that we can share to help our fellow businesses both small and large, so this is only a taste of what’s to come.
Our aim of this talk was to show the importance of UX in businesses today, and how to bring an essence of UX into your digital strategy
Here’s a run down of what Neil and I chat about:
- UX is about putting your users first
- Key techniques are, Defining users, User Research and Empathy Mapping
- How to relate these to your business
- The Wave – A great example of UX
- Put UX into the forefront of your long term strategies
Grab a warm drink and take 20 mins out of your day to watch our talk: